For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (CNY)||Registration fee (USD)|
|Regular Registration for Paper (5-6 pages)|
3400 CNY/per paper (5-6 pages)
|490 USD/per paper (5-6 pages)|
3200 CNY/per paper (5-6 pages)
460 USD/per paper (5-6 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
3100 CNY/per paper (5-6 pages)
440 USD/ per paper (5-6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
300 CNY/per extra page
40 USD/ per extra page
|Attendees without Submission (Speaker)|
1200 CNY/per person
175 USD/per person
|Attendees without Submission|
1000 CNY/per person
145 USD/per person
|Purchase Extra Conference Proceedings|
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ISCAIS 2023 Regular is USD490 / 3400 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD40 / 300RMB.
3. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
6. At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Details of the attending registration
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ISCAIS 2023 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ISCAIS 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener: ISCAIS 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcomed to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION：
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to go to the session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.