Details of the submissions:
Submission format: Each submission must be in English, in WORD & PDF format, and include in the first page:
(1) the title
(2) the names and affiliations of all authors
(3) contact author’s email, address and telephone number
(4) a brief, one paragraph abstract of the paper
* A regular submission must be no less than full 4 pages and not exceed 12 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, and references).
* Any submission deviating from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration of its merit.
* It is recommended that a regular submission begin with a succinct statement of the problem being addressed, a summary of the main results or conclusions, a brief explanation of their significance, a brief statement of the key ideas, and a comparison with related work, etc.
Details of the attending registration:
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ISCAIS 2023 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline. Online Registration System
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ISCAIS 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: ISCAIS 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcomed to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION：
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to go to the session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.